Pick attire for each family member.
If you have more than 10 faces (humans or pets)- let us know.
We offer custom-made Canvas Portraits of your photos. We pay strong attention to details and try to convey the personality of each person using the skill of our talented artists.
We convert your photo to a portrait of you dressed in historical attire.
♥ 3 EASY steps to ORDER ♥
1) Choose the size
2) Attach your photo or several photos (see photo guide)
3) Check out
We’ll do the rest!
♥ 5 REASONS to choose us ♥
1) $ - FREE Delivery of Canvas Prints to the U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia, and EU (most countries) with a tracking number provided to you.
2) ⌛ - Incredibly fast design proof preparation
3) ☂ - 100% Money Back Guarantee at Artwork design stage
4) ∞ - Unlimited revisions
5) @ - If you order any physical version, you'll get the digital file for FREE. Just let us know that you need it and we’ll send it to your e-mail.
For worldwide Canvas Prints shipping prices, please contact us!
♥ Product features ♥
1) Canvas Gallery Wrap Standard
- any size from 8x10 to 24x36 inch.
- 1.25 or 1.5 inch frame thickness
- Hooks are already attached for easy hanging
- inks are of the highest quality.
2) Digital File - high resolution - ready to print on Canvas (up to 24x36 inches), T-shirts, Mugs, Hoodies, Blankets etc.
3) Canvas Poster - any size up to 24x36 inch.
4) Easel Back Canvas - 8x10 inch. 0.5 inch MDF frame thickness
If you have any questions or special requests, please feel free to contact us.
♥ Made for you with LOVE ♥
He was very quick and helpful with any changes I needed! He was also able to size the digital file up so that I could print it to be 3x4.5' big! It was a perfect Fathers Day Gift and we couldn't be more happy with it!
Love this so much! Super great quality and a lovely piece.
Great communication, start to finish. After placing my order, got back quickly with me to sort out pictures and setting, very thorough, the first preview was perfect and I didn't need any changes, I was blown away. Shipping was super fast even in December. My husband loved this and so did both of our families, it's on our fireplace mantle and it's a big conversation piece and everyone gets a kick out of it when they see it!